pessoa sweet itch rugs.....any good?

Pancakes

Visit site
same as above really just trying to find a suitable sweet itch rug for my lil mare and want to know if this one is any good or others that you would recommend?
smile.gif

N.B. cant have bouet blankets as she is a very nervous little mare especially with rugs and no way would she let me put the boet over her head without having a nervous melt down
shocked.gif
grin.gif
smirk.gif

gumpatrump

Visit site
Can't say anything about the pessoa sweet itch rug but have used the Rambo sweet itch hoody for my boy and highly recommend it!

Pancakes

Visit site
smiley face - i love the rambo one but when i went to buy one i found they have changed the design slightly (from the last one i bought) so now sits too tight around her shoulders and rubs, but i do agree they are amazing rugs and do the job very well.
taffster - well at least i no she wont change colour if i get one, lol
grin.gif
blush.gif
tongue.gif

gumpatrump

Visit site
Oh, i didn't realise they had changed the shape, thats not cool. I bought the weethabeeta SPLAT rug for my boy this year cos I thought it was cool, hoping it would be ok for his sweet itch and it has worked absolutely great! So recommend that too, as long as you like the splats all over it lol