Wanted Pet friendly short term rental - nr Thetford

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
So it’s looking increasingly unlikely that we’re going to be able to link the sale of our house with the purchase of the new house as our sellers are still on the hunt for a house of their own, which means we’re going to have to see if the extended family will take pity on us or find a short term rental to tide us over in the meantime.

New house is near East Harling and whilst I’d love to keep the horses where they are until we’re settled I’m conscious it’s not really fair on the YO to leave them hanging indefinitely so have tentatively tee’d up livery nearby so we can start making some new horsey friends. So all that’s left to sort is ourselves and our 2 dogs. We don’t have a definite timeframe as yet (waiting to hear back from our buyer) but will likely be homeless from November time and need somewhere for at least 2, maybe 3 months.

We’re not having a huge amount of luck online so thought I’d throw a post up here and see if anyone had any suggestions or knew any local connections who might be able to help us out.

Cookies and gin for all that got this far and eternal thanks to anyone who might be able to help IRL.