Pet Plan not covering Physio

pistolpete

Visit site
I’ve not submitted a claim yet but according to the small print I’ve read so far Pet Plan will pay for homeopathy and osteopathy as long as vet has recommended it but no mention of physio?? Anyone any info on this? I’ve messaged them. My dog was run over and is having some issue a year down the line. Vet did recommend hydro which PP would have paid for 10 sessions of but she’s a lurcher and swimming wasn’t her thing! She had a couple of sessions but really didn’t feel it was good for her so stopped.just to add I’ll pay for the physio for her anyway as I really think it will help.

Supertrooper

Visit site
May be dependent on what level of cover you have so best bet is to speak to them direct. Then you’ll find out exactly what cover you have x

Umbongo

Visit site
It does depend on your level of insurance, but I would see if your vet can write an email to your insurance company saying that they reccomended hydro but she didn't do well with it...so in this circumstance they would recommend physio instead. See what the insurance company say?

Or just phone your insurance company and ask?

outdoor girl

Visit site
My Golden Retriever has hip dysplasia and has physio every month. Pet Plan pay out for it without any questions, they take the money out of the vet cover and don't class it as a complimentary treatment. Make sure the physio is a registered veterinary physio.