Petition.

Fii

Visit site
I may well be stupid, but it doesnt say who the petition is against, so certainly wont be signing anything blind!

mwill

Visit site
This petition is ridiculous! How can people sign a petition and not give any details on the facts, just a very brief description.

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Its against a woman who sells horses shes been given and they end up at potters.Shes from Newport. You know who I mean she was a member on this forum. She recently did it to a horse from a local trekking centre,luckily Woody is now back home.

Fii

Visit site
Which is all very well, but it doesnt say who it is on the petition.
I know now who you mean, but, what good do you think this will do?
No petition along these lines is going to have the outcome you want, Which is????
All that will come of it is you being sued!
And unless you put more infomation on it no one is going to sign, unless they know the whole story.

Sheep

Visit site
This information is provided:

"In the area of Caerleon lives a female who is notorious in criminal dealings with horses, she makes false promises of retirement homes for older horses, takes them from trusting people and then sells them on to others for meat or changes their documentation regarding their ages in order to make money from people who believe the horses are young and active. Many people are still searching for her and their horses, recently one was saved, just before slaughter."

However, I don't see what sway a petition could possibly have, if it simply insinuates that it is referring to a particular person.. it could be very easily argued that nobody knew what they were signing. I know who you are talking about (can't remember the name though) and to be honest, although what happened with that horse was shocking, most of the things with her have been her word against someone else.