PETRA - TRACE (spotted pony)

sasquatch

Visit site
Posting for a friend. This is copied from Facebook.

PETRA

"An appeal/warning post. This is Petra. Petra is a 3 year old Polish Warmblood X Emoor. My friend sold her to a woman named Helen. This lady purchased Petra with the promise of turning her away. Unfortunately this was not the case and this lady went back on her word and was competing Petra at jumping shows and she wasn't even 3 and a half. She has enquired about why she has done this but this is totally unacceptable behaviour on the 'pros' behalf. When she has asked Helen if she still has Petra, Helen has replied that she "went to the meat man". However we believe this isn't the case. Can all people North and South please keep an eye and ear our for this pony. She is around 13.2."

Not looking for negative comments, or others views on if an old owner should stay in contact/is right to be concerned about the wellbeing of a horse after they've sold them, just want to know if anyone knows of Petra's whereabouts so my friend is assured she didn't go for meat.

10462570_821261817884731_1035753445105416588_n.jpg

10262033_812144712129775_1657407542690379791_n.jpg

cpadgett

New User
Visit site
I'll try! :)

Hello I owned Petra!
Thank you to sasquatch for posting this, I came across it for having a little search for her. She ended up at a showjumping dealer as a 4 y/o but was then sold again sometime after June, she was suitable as a kids pony as they had the young girl riding her- bouncing around having only come off the lead and Pets was an absolute saint. They sold her now but haven't told me where she's gone (which is fair enough, they are a business so they might not be able to say)
If you have pictures please let me know! :)

CassTheCob

Visit site
I personally don't have any photos but the Facebook page might, they're called Grove House Stables and should have some photos in one of their albums on there :)

CassTheCob

Visit site
If you go on their page and go into photos, then albums they have a folder called "Meet the Horses", and I think there's a photo in there :)