PHOEBE BUCKLEY..on FROSTIE@BADMINTON

brendon

Visit site
Really liked the article in yesterdays Mail on this girls dreams of winning at Badminton 3 day event "GOOD LUCK"Phoebe and to Frostie too.....perhaps you,ll do better than Zara???

only_me

Visit site
confused.gif

Why do you sound so annoyed by it? It's just a article!!!

Bowen4Horses

www.poppywebber.co.uk
was that the 'princess and the pauper' article? totally patronising and pap as usual...

however... whilst everyone that gets to badminton must have to put in an awful lot of effort, it does make you think that she must have worked even harder, as she has not only had to battle to get herself to the top, without masses of money... i presume she also had to battle through a great deal of prejudice on her way. good on her. and i hope she does well. it would be nice to have some positive news about travellers for once... if only to make the Daily Mail choke on their words.

x

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
OMG I agree. I think Phoebe is a fantastic rider and a very nice person. I know her from Cambridge. I still thought the DM article is rubbish, not least for not recognising the contribution from the owners of the Little Tiger and previous, The Busker.