PHOTO OVERLOAD: Sunshine, saddlecloths, and a great photographer

Lyle

Visit site
**These photos were taken my my best friends' generous boyfriend** He offered to take photos of us girls poncing around in matching gear, and we weren't going to decline! (Yup, he's keeper ;) ) All colour adjustment/editing has been done me :) It's amazing how a good the photos can be when you have a decent camera, good background, and a free photo editor :p

Just wanted to share the wonderful time my best friend and I had on a glorious Autumn day! We hired a venue and loaded up our horses and all the matching gear we owned and set off for what promised to be a fun day! We started with a flat work session, then adjourned for cheese, biscuits and tea, before having a clothing change (why not? :p ) and then we set off for a play on the XC! Both our horses are young dressage horses, so the XC ride was more of a game of "I spy with my wussy eye" and a hop over the smallest log in the vicinity. Both horses were impeccably behaved and thoroughly enjoyed day!

The flat work session; thankfully no embarrassing behaviour from either of them!
edit17.jpg

edit15.jpg

edit20.jpg

edit18.jpg

Warming up for XC!!

edit9_1.jpg

edit11_1.jpg

edit13.jpg

He JUMPS!

edit14.jpg

and having a hoon!

edit14%202.jpg

Firewell

Visit site
Beautiful pics and am super impressed with how good you look jumping a youngster XC in a Dr saddle!
Gorgeous setting. Autumn you must be very far south.... and I can spot grapes planted in the background?

Circe

Visit site
Lovely photos. I'm jealous of your weather, we're a total bog where I am and restricted to walking as its too slippy to do anything more at the moment.
Kx

Lyle

Visit site
Thanks everyone for the lovely comments :) it was a really special day, it makes you realise just how wonderful owning horses can be! I'm based in Victoria, near the Yarra Valley. Definitely a beautiful part of the world!