photograph horse request

PMoo

Visit site
Hi there,

I am looking to expand my equestrian photo portfolio and would love the opportunity to ideally capture horses in motion and on their own. Lively and spirited is what I would really like.

I do have a preference for Arabs, Andalusians and (strangely) Shires but I am open to all, with the horse with the right character.

This is not a commercial ask as I am just looking to expand my portfolio so any images caught would be happily shared with you. To give you an idea of my abilities which do have some equine images, I provide my Flickr page.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68973215@N07/

I live in London so Home Counties is all good with travel to.

Any questions, do ask

Thanks,

Phil

Shady

Visit site
beautiful work PMoo, shame i live in the depths of France as i have an Arab and an Andalusian! i was only watching them this morning having a mad 5 minuets dancing around as a hunter came through my land and i thought how beautiful and wild they looked, better when the rugs are off tho! good luck to you, you have some really stunning photography there.

PMoo

Visit site
Hi

I'm in Sussex- have an Andalusian.

Hi there Chahala,

If you're in Sussex, that's great. As said, what I am looking to get is capturing your Andalusian in motion and this can be in gallop, turning etc and basically having fun. I really would like the horse without tack, so it is just the horse. Would this be okay? For some owners, getting their horse moving where I can capture it is more easily achieved in the ring but tell me what suits you.

Usually, certain times of the day are better than others with respect to capturing a lively horse and as you know your Andalusian, tell me a time that is best.

We can do some other images as well and this can be with you riding if you would like so have a think about that.

Weekends are best so do you want to give some suggested dates (and time) and we'll organise. On the day we might need to play it by ear as if it is raining on the day, we'll have to rearrange but that should be pretty easy.

Once I've captured images, I'll share with you and then I can print off an image or two and send to you as a thank you.

All the best and look forward to hearing from you.

Phil
(my phone is 07572 914 484)

Lemonpolo

Visit site
I have a welsh x Appaloosa so not one of your preference but would love some good pics of him. Am based just north of the m25 in Hertfordshire.
1E5AE3E6-5E9F-4B94-B835-013256DC825D_zpsix3kukxp.jpg

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
If you're willing to travel a bit further (Powys) I have two arabs and the gelding is a very flashy flaxen chestnut with lots of snort and blow.

PMoo

Visit site
beautiful work PMoo, shame i live in the depths of France as i have an Arab and an Andalusian! i was only watching them this morning having a mad 5 minuets dancing around as a hunter came through my land and i thought how beautiful and wild they looked, better when the rugs are off tho! good luck to you, you have some really stunning photography there.

Hi there Shady, that's a real pity as that would have been great to capture both an Arab and an Andalusian. We aren't planning to visit France this year as we were travelling there through 2014. However I might have an idea that suits. Rather than me explain at length here, drop me a quick email p.moran99@me.com and I'll respond.

Thanks for the kind words on my photographs.

All the best,

Phil

PMoo

Visit site
If you're willing to travel a bit further (Powys) I have two arabs and the gelding is a very flashy flaxen chestnut with lots of snort and blow.

Hi there Faracat, now Powys is a little way out, however, twice a month I work in Bristol which is a step in the right direction. I could mix it with a trip into Wales. Drop me your email address (p.moran99@me.com) and if I am planning to head your way (but this would be with plenty of notice) I would send you a line before.

Thanks,

Phil

PMoo

Visit site
Beautiful pictures - sadly l live to far away in Yorkshire but expect you'll soon get someone wanting their equines captured.

Good luck

Thanks for responding an thanks for the kind words. Yorkshire is a little too far for the time being but if I am in the neighbourhood, I'll post you.

All the best,

Phil

PMoo

Visit site
Beautiful photos, you are very talented. I have an Arab, but I'm up in Yorkshire too.

Hi Hippona, that's two responses from Yorkshire - it could be worth a trip! However what I'll do is post you if I am planning to come up your way and see if you're available then.

Thanks for responding.

Phil

PMoo

Visit site
I have a welsh x Appaloosa so not one of your preference but would love some good pics of him. Am based just north of the m25 in Hertfordshire.
1E5AE3E6-5E9F-4B94-B835-013256DC825D_zpsix3kukxp.jpg

Hi Lemonpolo, I could pop in with another visit when I am nearby and I have never captured an Appaloosa before but I did watch the programme 'Quest for the True Appaloosa' and it was fascinating. When would suit you? Weekends are best for me from the 21st Feb.

Thanks,

Phil

Lemonpolo

Visit site
Hi Lemonpolo, I could pop in with another visit when I am nearby and I have never captured an Appaloosa before but I did watch the programme 'Quest for the True Appaloosa' and it was fascinating. When would suit you? Weekends are best for me from the 21st Feb.

Thanks,

Phil

Need to finish watching that with my daughter. What I watched was very interesting :)

He does like to play in the field, and I think looks fab but as his mum I may be biased lol. weekend are best for me as I work full time. Trying to PM you but can't work out how to, must be having one of those days!

PMoo

Visit site
Hi there FlyingCircus,

Herts is very good and a Connemara would be great to capture.

Would a date in March be suitable for you and also, what time. Needs to be on a weekend for me and I would prefer earlier in the day if that suits you.

My email is p.moran99@me.com or PM me with further details so we can organise.

All the best,

Phil

TT55

Visit site
You images are stunning, OP. So often these days I see people wanting to photograph other's horses to add to their portfolio (or even worse, charge a great deal of money), but the pictures aren't anything i couldn't take myself. I love yours though, they are amazing!

ljohnsonsj

Visit site
Beautiful photos!If you plan to come to Yorkshire i have a thoroughbred and 2 warmbloods, i know not the type you was looking for but they are very flashy and very much show offs :)

PMoo

Visit site
Beautiful photos!If you plan to come to Yorkshire i have a thoroughbred and 2 warmbloods, i know not the type you was looking for but they are very flashy and very much show offs :)

Hi there, that sounds like a great opportunity and there are a few people who have indicated an interest in Yorkshire. Do you want to PM your email and when I am planning to come up Yorkshire way, I'll contact you to see if the offer still stands and you are free.

Thanks for replying.

Phil

PolarSkye

Visit site
He's not an Andalusian, but he is grey (Polish sport horse) and can look quite flashy . . . we're in Berkshire . . . if that helps. You certainly do take beautiful pictures :).

StaffCollegeHunt.jpg

P

PMoo

Visit site
Need to finish watching that with my daughter. What I watched was very interesting :)

He does like to play in the field, and I think looks fab but as his mum I may be biased lol. weekend are best for me as I work full time. Trying to PM you but can't work out how to, must be having one of those days!

Hi there LM,

Not sure if you got my PM. Would you like to suggest a weekend date from 21st March (Sat or Sun). 10-11am would be good for me.

Send through the address of Staples, your name and also mobile as that could be useful (just in case). You could either PM this or email me p.moran99@me.com.

Thanks,

Phil