Piccies of some luvverly AAD dogs at Burghley!

Nickijem

Visit site
It was a great day on Saturday - so good to meet Slinky, GinaB, Bay_beasty and mollichop and of course Hector, Paddy and Max:D
Little Purdey was so spoil with all those handsome chaps around her - she was a real floozy!

Anyway - I'm the worlds's worst photographer but I shall put up a few from Saturday!

This is Purdey expertly showing how to 'hoon around' in a spaniel-style!

IMG_0146.jpg

The very handsome Paddy and Hector!

IMG_0149.jpg

And the very well behaved doggies (with their well behaved mums too!) at the picnic:

IMG_0145.jpg

Thanks again to Slinky for organising it all :D

Slinkyunicorn

www.rutlandhorseextras.co.uk
Lovely piccies Nicki!!:cool::D:D Was great to meet you and the little dynamo that is Purdey!!:D I think the boys were all quite smitten!!;):D:D

It was a fab day - definitely the way to do it!!:D Was really not a problem to organise it just glad everyone and the dogs had a good time!:D

Was Purdey tired when she got home?:confused: Max is still knackered!!:eek::D

Nickijem

Visit site
Was Purdey tired? Oh yes - I forgot to add the last piccie!:D:D
IMG_0157.jpg

She was fast asleep next to her daddy and snoring all evening! She did just open one eye though as I took this photo but she spent all evening in this position!!
I think she fell in love with Max - she was such a flirt with him!:D

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Can't believe they are all sitting so politely just looking at the picnic, I reckon you have photo shopped that picture, or super glued their paws to the ground.:D

Bay_Beasty

Visit site
I completely missed the group shot, I look good! :D I am just uploading some of the ones I took so I will ad them to this thread when Photobucket has finished taking an age.

MM max kept trying to catch the "wasps" to get onto the picnic! He isnt Ninja though so it was very obvious what he was doing. :D

mollichop

Visit site
They were transfixed by the picnic! lol

CallyH - i'm ashamed to say that wine was taken home too and not all drunk - lightweights! :rolleyes:

b_b that's a fab pic of Purdey - she's so photogenic and was such a good girl all day, not surprised she zonked when she got home :D

The boys have recovered from their Max rapeings and forgive him but St Sweep was sorely missed!

spaniel

Visit site
Purdey is now officially uprated to 'saint' Purdey....a spangle....at a picnic....behaving that well.....thats not natural!!!

Nickijem

Visit site
Aaarrr - 'Saint Purdey' ......?:rolleyes: She's good isn't she? She can fool anyone into thinking she's a good girl:rolleyes:

Just kidding - she is our little angel, I'll just go and polish her halo for her and straighten it up!:D