Pickle went to her 1st Puppy Party last night....

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
She had a ball!!!

When we first got there we had a little chat about worming/fleas/microchip/feeding/teeth brushing etc and then it was time to let them play. Pickle was doing her shy 'Lady Di' face and pretending to be all innocent and quiet, she was trying to hide behind Simons legs but he moved so she had to interact. Then she found her feet and ran riot beating everyone up [embarrased face icon needed] She didn't care how big or small they were! The small was a problem though when she kept splattering a tiny King Charles on the floor! The vet nurses were happy that it wasn't aggressive behaviour that we had to worry about but very excited puppy play, really she needed one of the dogs to tell her off and let her know enough was enough but they didn't!!! She loved it :O)

We start training classes next week, that should be interesting as they have play time at the end of those so we will see how she is next week. I do have to confess though that I was a little worried as she was really going for it and puppies were scattering in all directions!!

Here is an up to date picture of Pickle taken at my Dads on Sunday, she is getting so big but is still soooo damn gorgeous :D

I am a good girl Mummy honest, I don't really steal every sock/jacket/cardi/cushion I can find :rolleyes:
IMG_9467.jpg

bex1984

Visit site
She is adorable. By far and away the biggest thing puppy class taught me was that my puppy and his friend were in fact just playing, that nobody was getting hurt, and just to leave them to it! I think if we hadn't gone there and had an experienced dog person say 'don't worry, that's fine, it's play' I would have panicked and thought stan was a vicious brute!!

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
I still paniced Bex!! I was worried about the little King Charles as she was properly splattering it on the ground. Think Bambi on ice and this is little puppy was doing a good impression of that!! Because she was chasing them and then running away, apparently trying to get them to then chase her that was fine as she wanted it both ways!!! She loved it though :D