Visit site
pics of shylo with my 2
grin.gif

shybruce.jpg

shypeo.jpg

shybrucepeo.jpg

crazyponys

Visit site
no sorry background v vague my friend brought her from a lady in norwich, who had her from 8 weeks till 5mths. she couldnt cope with her and her 5 other dogs
confused.gif

then my friend couldnt cope
confused.gif

now im trying to cope
shocked.gif

what do you think of her ?

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Poor little bitch sounds like she has had a really rough start. It looks like she gets on okay with your dogs. Wishing you loads of luck with her, she is very pretty.

CAYLA

Visit site
She has a lovely pretty little face....I really hope you can hang onto her...sounds like she does not know where she belongs
frown.gif
...your rotti is lovely...esp with his tail
smile.gif
is he shaved? You have 3 lovely doggies
smile.gif

crazyponys

Visit site
yes hes shaved lol poor old boy suffers with dermatitus so is clipped on the reccomendation of the vet . touch wood its cleared up lovely. thing is wen clipped it shows all his grey and he looks like a big silver back gorilla !!!!!!!!
but i love him to bits hes my best friend.

suzysparkle

Visit site
Is there any chance at all you can get in touch with the breeder and find out who the parents are? She's nice, looks well put together and could well have some nice bloodlines behind her. Any chance of a standing photo so that I can see the angulation in her legs? One of mine is out of 2 Alaskan imports (very well bred ones) and your one has a similar face.

She's the black one, and would have been about 10 months in this pic
Picture017.jpg

And more recently...winning a race!
011.jpg

A good way to exercise one is to run it on a bike. Get a harness (I can give you links of where to get one) and a single line, attach to your bike and let her pull you along! Some of the clubs even have classes for this. It's great fun, a lot more fun than walking them!! You can also get scooters but save money and use a bike. We often run ours in the Summer on bikes on cooler evenings.

crazyponys

Visit site
wow what lovely photos looks like fun.
yes shes v similar to your bitch isnt she . ill try to do some digging around tomorrow and ill let you know how i get on.
when using a bike do they tend to run in a straight line ? or likely to dart sideways lol