Romeo

15 1
Holstein Gelding
3.5 yrs old - I've had him 8 weeks.

Romeo28thDecember033.jpg

Romeo8thNov2009024.jpg

Mike007

Visit site
He is lovely,I think your future is definately with him and not photography though
blush.gif
blush.gif
He is going to look absolutely magnificent when he is fully grown.

Rudey

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He is lovely,I think your future is definately with him and not photography though
blush.gif
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAOOOOO nothing like abit of comical disparagement lol
smirk.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Absolutely stunning horse *green eyed monster alert*
grin.gif

Slightly off subject... I call one of my best friends Snugglebum! I have been encouraging her to join this for ages! Saw your name and thought finally.... saw the title of your post and was confused ....'new horse'??? WHAT!!! Read the post and clearly you're not MY Snugglebum!! Nice to meet you though! Dare I ask where your name is derived from lol! xx
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

Snugglebum

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blush.gif
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAOOOOO nothing like abit of comical disparagement lol
smirk.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif

Absolutely stunning horse *green eyed monster alert*
grin.gif

Slightly off subject... I call one of my best friends Snugglebum! I have been encouraging her to join this for ages! Saw your name and thought finally.... saw the title of your post and was confused ....'new horse'??? WHAT!!! Read the post and clearly you're not MY Snugglebum!! Nice to meet you though! Dare I ask where your name is derived from lol! xx
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you all for your nice comments !

My Best friend calls me Snugglebum - she's from Leicestershire? Not sure where she got it from!
confused.gif

Rudey

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

My Best friend calls me Snugglebum - she's from Leicestershire? Not sure where she got it from!
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We are in North Lincolnshire.... I call her it because she has a J Lo bum.... nice and snuggly! xx
grin.gif

Snugglebum

Visit site
Thanks everyone

He is bred to jump He's By Corland out of a Capitol Mare , I will jump him but want to do a bit of everything realy.

Hes very sensible and will even hack round the block on his own allready .

I'm only rideing him at the most twice a week at the moment and lungeing or long reining once a week as i don't want to over do it with him.

Its a shame he will fade but I would have bought him what ever colour he was any way.

I didn't realise how bad my photo's were! i'm rubish I feel quite embarassed as these were some of the better ones! lol