Pics of our first hunter trial

viceversa

Visit site
These are the pics from our first hunter trial, we did the novice 80cm at Eland Lodge on the 2nd June. These pics were taken by Bill Parrott, and I bought the disk with them on and have express permission to 'put these on any site you want'. Hope they work as I've never posted pics before! :)

maxie

Visit site
They work, great pics. He looks super keen & happy. Nice xc colours on you. :)

Watching to see how long the pics stay up as mine were bought same as yours & deleted by Admin anyway!

dixie

Visit site
Really lovely pictures and great to have a disk full as well.
I like your stripes, might copy that!

viceversa

Visit site
They work, great pics. He looks super keen & happy. Nice xc colours on you. :)

Watching to see how long the pics stay up as mine were bought same as yours & deleted by Admin anyway!

Thanks :) oh dear, I'll have to see then! Fingers crossed they stay put!

Lovely pics :)

That brush fence looks huge for an 80s!!!

Thanks!! Yes I know, it was definitely bigger! I think they can add another 10/20cm on though when it is a brush, even though my horse doesn't seem to brush through it anyway!

Fools Motto

Visit site
Lovely pics :)

That brush fence looks huge for an 80s!!!

My thoughts too!!

Mind you, there is a rule regarding brush fences - I think :confused: The solid wooded bit has to be 80cm, but the brush part can be a certain % of that bigger - if that makes any sense! Idea being the horse can 'brush through it'?!?

Lovely photos... I love his coloured markings on his face/ears! :D

viceversa

Visit site
Fools Motto - yes its something like that as I understand it! His marking are funny, he has half white and half black eyelashes on one eye! :D

noname

Visit site
What lovely pictures! You both look like your having so much fun together. SO nice to see!!

Last edited:

wench

Visit site
BE rules state that the brush can be up to 20cm bigger than fixed fences. However seems a little mean to me to put a great big brush fence like that in an 80cm unaff course... unless of course it was pointed out in the show schedule

viceversa

Visit site
BE rules state that the brush can be up to 20cm bigger than fixed fences. However seems a little mean to me to put a great big brush fence like that in an 80cm unaff course... unless of course it was pointed out in the show schedule

Yes, I think I would have been a little shocked if I'd have just gone and walked the course on the day and came across it. As it was, I had already groomed for people at that venue before so I knew it was coming :)
It was the second to last fence anyway and rode really well!