Pictures from pony week!

somethingorother

Visit site
Fab photos :D

Missed the end of last week, so glad you got to jump! :D
And it's a decent sized jump to me too, i wouldn't like to jump what the others were doing if they put that down for you?!

Thelwell_Girl

Visit site
Hehe, thanks :D

How big is that cross pole?! :eek:

Take a look at the other pics in juniors, I thought they looked HUGE!

Anything B jumps looks bigger than it actually is, cos she always gets right in close to a jump then launches herself and her rider over! xx

Kat_Bath

Visit site
They're all fab photos :)

I'm working on your certificate-I'm absuing my highlighter supplies at work but will have to scan at home because work doesn't have a colour scanner anywhere! :(

Weezy

Visit site
Looks like you had a ball :)

Why do the RS not give you a neck strap? All novices should ride with a neck strap, in fact everyone should ride with a neck strap. It would really help you when jumping :)

Thelwell_Girl

Visit site
Well done! :D
Looks like you had a wonderfull time,you looked very smart too :D

Hehe, I had to borrow my dads shirt! The outdoor was absolutely soaked, at least it didn't rain while we were warming up :eek: xx

Great pics, I love the jumping one
:D

Looks like you had a ball :)

Why do the RS not give you a neck strap? All novices should ride with a neck strap, in fact everyone should ride with a neck strap. It would really help you when jumping :)

We just don't put one on all the time, though next jump lesson I'll grab one from the box :) x

CalllyH

Visit site
Is that you in pic 1 - if so it looks like your jumping has really improved - I would say you just really need to relax some more - jumps that height are not going to eat you I promise!

Well done you x

Thelwell_Girl

Visit site
Looks like you had loads of fun:), also looks like a nice place with nice beasties :p

Thanks P! We do certainly have lots if lovely beasties :)

Is that you in pic 1 - if so it looks like your jumping has really improved - I would say you just really need to relax some more - jumps that height are not going to eat you I promise!

Well done you x

Yep, that is me! I know I def need to relax :eek: I honestly just about cr*pped myself when I realised that they'd put the whole course down for me :eek: xx

Weezy

Visit site
We just don't put one on all the time, though next jump lesson I'll grab one from the box :) x

Do it, there is no shame in using a neckstrap, most sensible people do (if they haven't got a martingale). Pippa Funnell and William Fox-Pitt are both huge advocates of using one, so don't feel as tho only novices use them :)

And a quote from Laura Collett...

"She's different to my other horses, as I've produced the others from scratch," she said. "She's very nice in the dressage, but she's strong cross-country — I just aim at the fences and hold the neckstrap!"