Pictures: Introducing Hobson!

EventingMum

Visit site
This is Hobson, we just picked him up this evening. He slept all the way home, came in and used the puppy pad straight away and has been fine with the other dogs who in turn have been very good. Our older dog has kept his distance but when Hobson goes towards him he just moves away, no growling. The younger one has been kissing him and interacting with him. Neither has bothered when Hobson has picked up their toys either. I suspect he'll be quite a bold character as has already tried to tackle the stairs and picked up toys as big as he is!

yvpqe3Vm.jpg

oLxvLMym.jpg

7TeRLPDm.jpg

Clodagh

Visit site
He is very cute.
Just a heads up, it looks like he has those mites they catch from mum which causes hair loss around the eyes. You need to treat that, and your others that have had contact with him.
If he doesn’t have bald specs and I’ve read too much into the pic, sorry!

GSD Woman

Visit site
Very cute. Any particular breed or mix? I thought I saw maybe terrier but some breeds look so different in the UK vs the US I want sure.

EventingMum

Visit site
Very cute. Any particular breed or mix? I thought I saw maybe terrier but some breeds look so different in the UK vs the US I want sure.

Jack Russell!

He came from the sister of a lady I know and all the puppies had been really well looked after and things done correctly. All wormed, microchipped and vaccinated and came with a supply of food and a toy and blanket they had had. So far he has been a star, Popped him in his crate at bedtime, he cried for a few seconds until we put the light out then settled until first thing this morning. So far no accidents in the house either so although it's early days so far so good!