CSC_1220.jpg

CSC_0984.jpg

one of first canters on B
CSC_0988.jpg

CSC_0986.jpg

hehe wow sorry for over load!

Booboos

Visit site
We hey! Well done on the first canter with the youngster, she looks very settled and you both look very happy! Both girls looking wonderful and very matchy-matchy!

Tempi

Visit site
They both look great, you know i love your two!

Only thing i would say is on your coloured you look very ''perched'' on top - spent a while looking at the pictures to see what was wrong and it looks to me like the saddle is too far forward so its restricting the shoulder and perching you over the wither/shoulder - do you see what i mean? The canter pictures are better as your leg is further back but in trot your leg is almost on her elbow and a lot further forwards?

Not a criticism by the way, just an observation as like i said above i love both your horses :)

When is B going to go out to some comps?

amandaco2

Visit site
hi yes you are v right.
these pics are from last year..
been having physio and doing exercises to improve getting my butt into the saddle. and also changed her saddle too!
so hopefully we are now both much more relaxed and sitting back...
so hopefully once i can get OH to take new pics (eventually! despite living with the menage in view of front room its still weeks of nagging to get this done!) one will see an improvement ... well i hope anyway hehe.

amandaco2

Visit site
i am taking b to our first comp together *hopefully* in a few weeks. only doing a WT as too scared to show everyone our rubbish canter trans yet! lol.
cant believe how long its been since i was able to put pics up hehe! at least hopefully ppl will see some progression tho lol.