Pidge jumping intro fences at Eland Lodge yesterday, CC welcome....

Pidgeon

Visit site
Ok so finally managed to upload one of the videos from yesterday. So what do you think? Excuse the fact he is keen at the start he does love his jumping
smirk.gif
grin.gif
We have now quite happily jumped over half of the intro fences at Eland Lodge, do you think we'd ever manage an intro event perhaps end of this season or next season based on this?

Pidgeon

Visit site
thanks Pidge is much happier too jumping the bigger fences as he doesn't really have to try over the smaller ones
blush.gif
smirk.gif
grin.gif

kerilli

Visit site
looks much much better than the last pics and video i saw of you. that saddle looks as if it's putting you in much better balance (or, if it's the same saddle, you're in much better balance!)
deffo go and do a intro, have some xc lessons from someone good, and if they are happy with you, go for it, horse looks more than capable so all you have to do is be determined, brave, and committed.

Pidgeon

Visit site
Thanks ever so much Kerilli, had this saddle now just over a year and it fits him far better than the old one, he's also muscled up a lot more under the front of the saddle in the past year
grin.gif
I've worked a lot on my lower leg position too so makes me more stable, most of the time
smirk.gif
grin.gif

Am doing the mini ODE at Eland a week on Sunday and then will aim to enter their Novice HT later on this year which from memory is over the intro course and then see how we go from there. Don't think there's a rush as Pidge is only just 12?
And yes Pidge is more than capable of it, it's just me that's the woos!

qwertyuiop

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
were you there for the BSJA?

[/ QUOTE ]
No I had been out competing elsewhere and had just got back.