Pink mash

Achinghips

Visit site
Can't remember what it's called, it has the beetroot and probiotics for healthy digestion in it ..... A y experiences please?

Leo Walker

Visit site
My bag arrived last week. My greedy but surprisingly fussy cob likes it. I like it because its low in sugar and starch and swells up once its soaked so theres more of it to hide his supplement in, without their being more calories etc. My only complaint is I genuinely thought it would be pinker :lol:

Scarlett

Visit site
Got 5 on it. It's the first feed I can feed all of mine without issue or compromise. They have happier guts - have ulcer and hind gut acidosis/inflammation compromised horses - and their feet have improved with tighter growth and better horn. My 4 Tbs are all barefoot and have really done brilliantly on it. I feed with a combination of other Keyflow feeds and Ulsakind Cubes.

shaskeen

Visit site
Would anyone do a swap for speedi beet which is what I usually use? I hav 5 horses one of which has just been expensively treated for ulcers! I don't wash to have 5 different bags of feed hanging around, what does everyone think?

Leo Walker

Visit site
Would anyone do a swap for speedi beet which is what I usually use? I hav 5 horses one of which has just been expensively treated for ulcers! I don't wash to have 5 different bags of feed hanging around, what does everyone think?

I really rate it. Its incredibly low sugar and starch, swells up to make a big feed with just a small amount. I dont know for certain if it helped mine or not as I changed too many things at once, but I'm fairly sure it did. I would always feed it in preference to speedi beet.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
Can't remember what it's called, it has the beetroot and probiotics for healthy digestion in it ..... A y experiences please?

Yes Pink mash My two were on this, ponio off it due to IBD but gelding still on it and he loves it . Does take longer to be ready on colder days so I use hot water and it is ready in 5 mins or less

amyc123

Visit site
looking for a bit of advice on this mash. I have a 26yr old welsh cob who I am currently feeding fast fibre ( to keep weight on her ) halleys chaff, and micronized linseed. I like the look of this mash and was going to order a sample. I like how it has the probiotics in it aswell as the linseed. not really too sure what its like though, is it similar to fast fibre just with all the extras or would I still feed this along with the fast fibre or would this pink mash be in place of it? if anyone could help It would be greatly appreciated :)

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
looking for a bit of advice on this mash. I have a 26yr old welsh cob who I am currently feeding fast fibre ( to keep weight on her ) halleys chaff, and micronized linseed. I like the look of this mash and was going to order a sample. I like how it has the probiotics in it aswell as the linseed. not really too sure what its like though, is it similar to fast fibre just with all the extras or would I still feed this along with the fast fibre or would this pink mash be in place of it? if anyone could help It would be greatly appreciated :)

similar to FF
but has more in it including Protexin