Pippa Funnel book

buckybee

Visit site
I've heard that she has written one about her problems/rise to being brill - any one know where i can get one from?

I'm generally quite confident but i can loose the plot a bit sometimes, and i know my horse can feel it. I would be really interested to see how she over came her nerves.

buckybee

Visit site
Yea sorry, in wrong forum too.
crazy.gif

Thanks though. x

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
I read it on holiday last week, it's full of info, some gossip (!) and is a jolly good read. It is quite long but worth the effort, and she certainly doesn't come over as a spoiled brat even though obviously from a well off family.

samsaccount

Visit site
You can get it from the majority of bookshops, or amazon/ebay etc. Very recommendable, and enjoyable read. I loved it, read it whilst I was suning it up on holiday earlier this year. Hope you enjoy it too
smile.gif

debbielinder

Visit site
i got a signed copy of leslie laws book at burghley last year! think william fox pitts book was delayed due to printing but i know hes doing a book signing in november so must be round then!

Grey_Arab

Visit site
It is really good, quite inspiring, even more special by the fact that it's signed!!!! There is a DVD called 'the road to the top' that gives her history, that may be what yr thinking of!

Eliza120280

Visit site
If you're getting the pippa f book, make sure you get a later edition. The earlier editions had as the final chapter her diary of the athens olympic year - the later editions have been updated to include that year in full and her latest badminton win.

Would recommend the book - its great........really inspirational!!!!
laugh.gif

debbielinder

Visit site
ive got the leslie law book signed and got william fox pitts successful schooling signed the only one not signed is pippa funnells may take it to your horse live and see if she'll sign it! ive got her dvd road to the top its really good also got the funnell factor which i think is fab