Pippa Funnel loses another ride.....

Bossanova

Visit site
Matter of Opinion, on Horsequest under int/adv eventers.
Seems very, very cheap to me and if I had anything near that amount of money, I'd certainly beg borrow or steal the rest to buy him!!

madgirl

Visit site
bloody hell that cheap!!!!
Guess pip doesnt want to keep riding him or the owners dont.

blimy wonder why he is so cheap!!!

Ferdinase514

Visit site
OMG that's cheap. Do you think they missed a zero off?!
wink.gif

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
She must have decided he does not have the X factor to go much further. Seems odd as his results look ok especially as he has not done very much and is only 7yo. Wow does seem cheap!

I_A_P

Visit site
yer i saw that ealier, not the best photo is it really i didnt hink, i know thats no the most important thing, but with that and the price i did wonder if it was "real" but maybe im being suspicious

Bossanova

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
She must have decided he does not have the X factor to go much further. Seems odd as his results look ok especially as he has not done very much and is only 7yo. Wow does seem cheap!

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless they've fallen out and the owners wont let her ride it/buy it off her.
Merely speculating
smirk.gif

Bossanova

Visit site
Maybe it's tricky to ride. I know the girl that bought the other Matter horse off her and that proved to be not an easy ride, most of the ones she loses dont do well with other people...

madgirl

Visit site
yer look at conerman from his record this year you wouldnt think he lead the dressage at burghley for a bit!

and i wonder if it is pregnacy too?? hmmm

Tufty

Visit site
maybe the showjumping lets it down a bit l- but still seems cheap for a 7 year old at that level, shall I buy it for you Bossanova for Xmas (only joking !) if I win the lottery !!!!

Irishcobs

Visit site
It says sadly no rider, so either Pippa's decided to stop riding him, could be any reason or the owners have taken him away and now can't find a rider for him.

Shall find out tommorow for you girls.

S_N

Visit site
HA - thank you Boss and lzt! My goodness that IS cheap!! Wonder what his SJ is like - wrong colour I know, but WEEZY????

poggio

Visit site
there has got to be a pretty good reason why he is so cheap. Is a nice horse as far as Im aware... probably soundness issues. Tis the usual reason for these type of horses coming up for sale... and being cheap!