Pivo equestrian camera

Leam_Carrie

Visit site
Hello,
Thinking of buying one, any reviews? Want to record schooling sessions / lessons. Do you need a tripod or does the stand balance on the school fence?
thank you

Last edited:

GreyDot

Visit site
I've got the Pivo silver - I don't have a tripod and balance it on the fence or on a jump wing. It does also have small extendable feet to stabilise itself. If you do get a tripod, you can get a much cheaper one off Amazon (or similar outlets) than the official Pivo tripod as it has a standard camera-tripod connection/insert.

Definitely check that your daughter's phone is quite new to get the best footage as Pivo uses a lot of memory.

Leam_Carrie

Visit site
I've got the Pivo silver - I don't have a tripod and balance it on the fence or on a jump wing. It does also have small extendable feet to stabilise itself. If you do get a tripod, you can get a much cheaper one off Amazon (or similar outlets) than the official Pivo tripod as it has a standard camera-tripod connection/insert.

Definitely check that your daughter's phone is quite new to get the best footage as Pivo uses a lot of memory.

That’s just saved me a lot of money. Already have a tripod, but assumed would need there’s. Thank you.

neddy man

Visit site
In the search box put ," who has a pivo." It's a 2020 thread with 240 replies, it may help you, if you put " pivo video camera " in the search box it will show other threads as well.

Last edited: