Please be very careful

Maizy

Visit site
I've only heard this 3rd hand but thought I had to mention it, to remind everyone, please think very carefully before deciding to venture out in their trailers in icy conditions.

A trailer and 4x4 has flipped flat on their sides this morning, I believe with horses trapped inside. This happened in North Wales, I live in the South and it's bad enough down here today so please take care.

Depressingly, I know it's the last chance for many to get out before going back to school and work, but please be careful and mindful of all the black ice.

I'm sending lots of HHO vibes to all involved this morning and hope they are all ok and it's only lumps of metal that's come off worse.

Foxford

Visit site
How awful, I live in the north york moors and it's dreadful here. I am not travelling unless I absolutely have to. I even missed a day of work before christmas as the roads were so dangerous... Some cargos are just too precious to risk.
frown.gif

Mabel98

Visit site
I tried to ride today but turned round as it was just too dodgy. Someone had washed their car and there was sheet ice over the road. Have decided to stop riding until this big freeze is over, it won't hurt my horse to have a break