Please can I have some confo pictures?

monkeybum13

Visit site
As no one has relplied you can see my donkey.
She's fat and lacking muscle at the moment as she's been in quiet work recently due to back issues. (ignore the terrible mane, I attacked it today and it looks a hell of a lots better and sorry that she's not stood square!).
She's a 5yo and we're unsure of her bredding, either full standardbred or standardbred cross.

062.jpg

057-1.jpg

vam

Visit site
Always one to post a piccy!
Not to sure on confo but she was abit long in the back and short in ther legs really. Abit tied at the knees (very old photo, she filled out alot but was still a very LW cob)
KSCN0001.jpg

She also has a type of rine bone, was never lame but i was very careful with the ground. you can just see it in the below pic, the greyer front leg.
Image032.jpg

She did aff sj to 1.05m -1.10m, lots of rc stuff and was very good at dressage (as long as i wasnt riding :p)

This is my new one. Have no idea about his but nothing bad enough that smacks you in the face.
P1020438.jpg

Maybe abit long and thick through the neck but he lacks muscle so should imporve with time. He is a few weeks of 5 so plenty of time to fill out.
The plan is to sj to at least fox plus abit of everything along the way.

RobinHood

Visit site
This is Polo, he's a 7yr old registered connemara

DSC_0983.jpg

He's a bit narrow chested which makes him close infront, and he's also croup high.

vam

Visit site
Thank you :eek: He is quite nice looking, he has to make up for his Kevin the Teenager tantrums he has every now and again :D

glitterfuzz

Visit site
heres my horse..... He competes at unaffiliated eventing at intro level at the moment

4493_102857228551_516438551_2582673_2777856_n.jpg

and heres the same pic appearing in horse mag complete with conformation info!!

6774_118865038551_516438551_2864352_3607759_n.jpg

1928sky

Visit site
S is 15hh tb x welsh d, and is eventing at BE100 level.
Confo wise:
Bad points- long in the back and straight in the hind leg and possibly lacking some bone, thick through jowl
Good points- despite all the above she still manages to be an attractive mare!

sapphie2007.jpg

RobinHood

Visit site
Forgot to say what my grey connie does. He spent the winter hunting with in gloucestershire where the fieldmaster was unable to find a hedge, wall or fence big enough to lose us :cool:. Since then he's been learning how to trot in circles with his nose tucked in and show jump less like a feral irish bog pony with a drunk leprecaun on his back. He jumped a BN on monday, and the aim is to do some intros this season.

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
My two:
Gizmo, 3 year old, just backed. I know nothing about confo but I don't think she has the best- quite long in her pasterns? Think she is nice and compact with a good shoulder though :)
gizmo007.jpg

Queenie, 12 years old, eventing at novice level. I think her confo is pretty spot on- well, she has never had a lame day so even if she has **** confo, it isn't affecting her whatsoever! :p
Photo0178.jpg

Grey_Eventer

Visit site
Fine specimen of good confo: they are really useless photos, but you get the idea that breeding of this "horse" could be questionable....
P1000119-1.jpg

P1000120.jpg

P1000117-1.jpg

he's technically unsound, wouldn't pass a vetting, can hardly trot due to having a short ligament on one leg, his withers are too far back, he has a weird bumb on his back (checked-fine), he has cow hocks...but, this horse has won best playing polo pony at some of the biggest tournaments and is rapid. When you see him trot you don't think he could gallop but he really can, so remember confo. isn't everything! I should get more pics of actually how bad it is as these make him look relatively normal!

ps. hes from Argentina explaining the dodgy breeding! lol