Please help find Angel

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Ive put it on my facebook page, there are far too many dogs being stolen, Ive heard today of someone stealing dogs from someones garden near me. I dont have any more details so cant pass on.

sprytzer

Visit site
Thank you Dobiegirl, her owner was putting her other dogs in her car and turned round and Angel was gone and a white van was seen pulling away.

K80GSP

New User
Visit site
Hi.
Can I just say that there is now a large FOUR figure sum as a reward for Angels safe return.

We hope that with this reward in the table Angel may be 'found' more quickly.

Please could you all clink on her DogLost poster link above and share to your FB pages or twitter etc.

Thanks.

stoneybroke

Visit site
Ok have posted on Facebook pg. Did notice this wk while looking for a GSP puppy to buy that someone was advertising WANTED for a GSP bitch to keep another company.... It will have been on champdogs, pets4home, dogsandpuppies or similar. Get someone to place a wanted to buy advert....of course this ad may be yours but if u have not done it yet pretend to b a punter. If u want to use someone's details out of the area pm me I am happy to help. Good luck xxx

K80GSP

New User
Visit site
Thanks everyone for sharing on FB etc.
we have a huge network of friends literally up and down the country helping in the search for Angel.
We have covered so many areas with so many search modes and using all different ways to bring Angel into the spotlight.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

You can see the current activity by joining our FB group Angel Missing. This is a closed group so you will need to send a join request. Please PM one of the administrators so as to make us aware you are genuine. Thanks.

galaxy

Visit site
There's been a possible sighting 30 miles from where she went missing! People heading over there now to see if they can find her! Everyone cross their fingers!!!

galaxy

Visit site
There are reports of a woman in a white van trying to snatch a Weim the week before Angel went missing. There are some truly awful people around :(