Please help find Laddie! Welsh Arab x

findladdie

New User
Visit site
Hi all!

I am desperately searching for my first ever pony Laddie. He was approx 13-14hh, dark bay gelding with a white star.

He also had 2 white socks on his hind legs, and a small white splodge on 1 of his front legs.

He was a Welsh pony x Arab and I have included a picture below!

Unfortunately I can not remember his age when I sold him :( He was sold in around 2003 in Oxfordshire to Kenns Farm, Carterton. From here unfortunately I do not know anymore.

He was a riding school pony before I owned him, and hopefully somewhere a child is enjoying him! If anyone can help I would love to know where he is and how he's doing.

Thank you

10nc9w4.jpg

findladdie

New User
Visit site
Thank you, unfortunately I did try to call them but the number is incorrect :( I also tried 118 118 but they couldn't find a number for them either

lauraea

Visit site
Any chance that anyone has seen or knows of this boy? He was a riding school pony at Burford Riding School before it closed, then I bought him from there and had him for several years.

There is a chance that he was moved to Wales by a dealer (lady I sold him to often used dealers)

I would be over the moon to find him and know how he is getting on, or at the very least hear a little about what happened to him after I sold him on...

lauraea

Visit site
Is there anyone who has a way to track horses using their passport name? I've seen a couple of posts recently where people have been able to find information on horses using their passported name and height etc -

I am almost positive he will no longer be with us, but just being able to find out what kind of life he had after me would be amazing

AFB

Visit site
If you know their passport name & the IO you could try writing to them, they may be able to pass your details over to the registered keeper

lauraea

Visit site
Passported name was Laddie. Nothing fancy! I genuinely don't know if he will be alive anymore as I really struggle to remember his age when I had him (it so wasn't important to me when I was 11!) but I regret everyday parting with him and just wanted to find out what happened to him :(