Please help me find this freeze mark

Karanjed

New User
Visit site
Hi . I rescued a horse from meat man three months ago he was thin his coat was dull and he was not looking good at all. I couldn't leave him there so I got him. I got given no passport for this lad but he is freeze marked . Please can any of you guys help me track some Info on this guy bless him. I just want to know more about him. And also track down his passport. It won't let me put a picture up of his freeze mark but if you would like to help me I'll send the pic via email just email me on karanjed@hotmail.com. thank you

Visit site
I think you may be better contacting the freemarking companies, as they will be able to tell you if it is one of theirs (some of the companies offer a personalised freezemark, so they're not all a standard format.

If you dont have a passport, then you need to get one, if its a rescue then get the vet out to scan for a microchip, while they do a full health check. You'll need a microchip if the horse doesnt have one.

I think you'll find people are very unlikely to email a stranger on the internet, I would start with the freezemark companies and a vet.

teddypops

Visit site
The freeze mark companies won’t tell you anything. I bought a horse who was freezemarked but nobody knew until I clipped her. I messaged the company who said yes it was one of theirs, but that was it. Try one of the trace my horse groups on Facebook.

dunthing

Visit site
We bought a Welsh x pony who was freeze marked. We wanted to find out more about him and asked Farmkey if the would contact the previous owners. We got a long letter from the girl who had owned him and she even came from the Isle of Man to see him. We kept in touch until we lost him at 26 years old