Please help me name my new foalie...........

Vickijay

Visit site
Hi,

I need to name my new filly who was born last night. This is her

36410_398808877108_723417108_4661745_8141132_n.jpg

36410_398852757108_723417108_4662540_3760979_n.jpg

36410_398852112108_723417108_4662536_8145611_n.jpg

36410_398852122108_723417108_4662538_7824604_n.jpg

Her mums name is Magic (posh is Kraking Magic) and her dads name is Wizard (posh name Wish Upon a Star)

So far I like Bella, Poppy, Grace, Matilda or possibly twinkle, but TBH im not really fussed about any of them.

She needs posh name and knocking about name.....

Any takers? x

Ommadawn

Visit site
How about Lottie Long Legs?!

Seriously though....
I saw your post on the breeding forum this morning and thought Magic Wish would be a good combination or Wishful Magic Star

I love Twinkle for her stable name - especially if star is part of her posh name.

She is gorgeous!

Vickijay

Visit site
How about Lottie Long Legs?!

Seriously though....
I saw your post on the breeding forum this morning and thought Magic Wish would be a good combination or Wishful Magic Star

I love Twinkle for her stable name - especially if star is part of her posh name.

She is gorgeous!

Yeah I liked Magic Wish too and there isnt one registered on BE (lol how funny thinking about going eventing on her when shes not even a day old yet!!)

Or maybe Wish upon a magic star.....

I like Twinkle too but I like shortening names and that could only go to twink (which I dont really like)

Mrs B

Visit site
Tabitha/Tab (as in Bewitched) and Magic Wish (or Wishes)

She is just yummy! Looks like a Little Roo with those long hind legs!

4faults

Visit site
How about Raya, that is the name of my Section B and I have never come across it before or since. She is beautiful best of luck with her for the future

kerryflower

Visit site
Well I agree with the chocolate theme lol. She is gorgeous and as soon as I saw her I had a pang for chocolate! What about minstrel for stable (shorten to minnie). Starburst for posh, or Seren (star in welsh) or Magia stella (magic star in italian) Belle Magique (beautiful magic french) magique etoile (magic star french) Estrella (star in spanish so coudl then call her Ella?)

Got a bit carried away with word reference translator lol. She is lush though!

GrumpyHero

Visit site
if she were a colt her posh name could have been albus dumbledore! ahaha
you could call her millie or molly or meg? just throwing random names out there

i quite like luna actually (going with the theme of magic .. luna lovegood from harry potter! :p)
her posh name could be Luna's Magic? Luna's Wish?

i'm terrible with names D:
p.s she's absolutely adorable!

Vickijay

Visit site
Well I agree with the chocolate theme lol. She is gorgeous and as soon as I saw her I had a pang for chocolate! What about minstrel for stable (shorten to minnie). Starburst for posh, or Seren (star in welsh) or Magia stella (magic star in italian) Belle Magique (beautiful magic french) magique etoile (magic star french) Estrella (star in spanish so coudl then call her Ella?)

Got a bit carried away with word reference translator lol. She is lush though!

Oooooooo I really like Estrella and I think she is going to be a bella so that fits in.....x

kerilli

Visit site
i think i'd have to pick something magical, i like Luna, or Bella (Bellatrix) if you like Harry Potter.
What about Tess, short for Enchantress?
there was a cartoon character called Winnie the Winsome Witch, i quite like The Winsome Witch as a comp name...

Old Bat

Visit site
? Hermione Grainger? Its an old fashioned name, follows the magical theme but perhaps not pretty enough as she is absolutely gorgeous! i wouldn't do Bellatrix as she was an evil cow but Luna Lovegood was quirky and pretty....