please help, why cant i find a sharer!

babyg33

New User
Visit site
im new on here, and am enjoying browsing! please if you know of anybody that may be suitable, please pass on my info...
i have a 16.2 dapple grey warmblood/sport horse gelding 4yrs old. Hes quite easy but his age means he needs reassurance and education still. Hes really sweet and willing. He will hack nicely and school nicely, traffic isnt a worry either.. i need an experienced rider to help me with his education and funds! £25 p/w and half shoes, im flexible with days and stufff like that, i just want someone to come and love him, like i love him!! hes stabled in waltham abbey/epping forest.. please pm me..

MontyandZoom

Visit site
I have a good friend at woodlands stables I could get to ask around (I'm too far away to know anyone) but it occurred to me that might be your stables......so you would have already asked her so thought I should check.
crazy.gif

tasteofchristmaschaos

Visit site
1) Take your phone number off - ask for people to PM you rather than phone.
2) You're not allowed to advertise (especially not so blatently!) but if you reword the title as something like "Why can't I find anyone to share my horse" and then give his credentials it's usually okay

scrumpygus

Visit site
Hi i got loads of responses from advertising on stabletalk - i am around your way too and i was inundated with loaners and its free!

TheresaW

www.justgiving.com
I am having lots of trouble trying to find a sharer and I'm not that far from you. (Epping).

I don't know if people just aren't looking or what, but I have never had this problem before.