Please help with a registered name for my new boy!

Enfys

Visit site
Tine Sleibhe is Mountain Fire in gaelic

and sadly, unless you are in Ireland, or the commentator is Irish, very few people will be able to pronounce it :(

I certainly couldn't, and I would love to know how it is correctly pronounced please :)

gillamos

New User
Visit site
Wow gillamos, really?! Are you in Ireland then? I'd love to chat to you, do you have any baby pics of him?

I'm not very good with this forum lark my email is gill.hobbs@tiscali.co.uk if you email me or Facebook me it will be easier to stay in touch! I live in Devon and Chloe as I call her came to me in an emaciated state! I need to check back on my emails as I had photos of Red as a youngster not a foal sent to me and have contact details for Michael Sweeney son of breeder! Also have mare whose grandsire is Mountain Pearl she has most kindest attitude! They kept Reds full sister for breeding!😁

gillamos

New User
Visit site
I'm not very good with this forum lark my email is gill.hobbs@tiscali.co.uk if you email me or Facebook me it will be easier to stay in touch! I live in Devon and Chloe as I call her came to me in an emaciated state! I need to check back on my emails as I had photos of Red as a youngster not a foal sent to me and have contact details for Michael Sweeney son of breeder! Also have mare whose grandsire is Mountain Pearl she has most kindest attitude! They kept Reds full sister for breeding!��
Read more at http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/foru...ame-for-my-new-boy!/page4#7dbVQuDiE5IpM68X.99