please help.....

*Maddy&Occhi*

Visit site
Hi everyone,
im looking to find out my horse Occhi's history, i bought her from a friend who bought her from ireland. I found out that Occhi who was then called "Countess Godiva" was owned by a lady called Hayley Togher who lives in galway ireland. Hayley only had her for a short while due to her not being placid enough for her neice. She then sold her on to a dealer who sold her to the "Howley Family" she didnt have any details of the family but said that the family done alot of show jumping on her and won alot on her too, shes registered with the irish jumping association and is a grade D jumper. After doing some research i found that the only possible Howley family associated with show jumping are Paddy and Pauline Howley, of Dooneen, Enniscrone they have a son Richard, who is competing aged 16 at a very high level, but has moved to florida but Pauline and Richard are still over in Ireland.

Im sure these are the people who owned Occhi and im desperate to find out her history so does anyone know how i can contact the family wether it through email, telephone, letter. If anyone knows anything please could you let me know, i dont come on here much so if so could you email me at madeleine.scott@education.gsi.gov.uk i would be very grateful

Many Thanks
Maddy xx