Please help!

Shianne_miles

New User
Visit site
Hi, my name is Shianne and I live in Cumbria, north-west England. I am currently 15 years old (however will be 17 at the time of travel) and want to go to America. I own two gorgeous horses and I'm looking for a working holiday. I want to get hands on work with horses and cattle. I want to live the life of a cowboy for a short period of time (maybe two weeks) I was wondering if anybody knows anyone in the US that would be happy to take on me and my friend. My friend is currently 14 and will be 16 when traveling time comes. We would pay accommodation however would rather work most of this money off as we are there for the experience. I've recently searched working holidays however I'm worried I won't get the experience I'm looking for, also they cost a lot of money. We would pay for flights, transport and the cost of living with you and your family, but work there. We would love to work with horses, cattle, family animals and we are up to do anything. Our goal is to gain skills with horses, experience the working ranch life and also gain social skill. And one more goal is to have an amazing time and create memories. I would be very grateful if anyone could help me in anyway possible☺️ thank you.

HappyHooves

Visit site
I know nothing of the situation in the USA concerning visas and permits but could you try to contact WorkAway who organise working places in several countries around the world. Otherwise google a ranch or the like in an area you like and send them an email?