PLEASE HELP

uge

Visit site
Hi

Anyone who would like to help make a difference and ban live export for all equines, please register at:

www.banliveexport.com.

This website has been created purely to help the ILPH with their forthcoming campaign "hook not hoof" and we have their full support.

You could help as much or as little as you want, from writing an email to organising events to raise awareness, every little helps.

Thank you for your time.

Melissa

D

Donkeymad

ALL equines????

How would we export breeding stock etc then??

(I know what you mean, but you don't say what you mean!)

Tia

Visit site
The trouble is; you have posted a link to a site which is not anything.....this site purely asks for your email address....the more cynical of us might think that you were an email-collection site..... hence the comments about email harvesters!
wink.gif

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Replying to uge's PM to me - "i was just wondering of there was any reason for your sarcastic comment on the thread that i posted?? "

Yes, exactly as Tia says.

If you are full of enthusiasm for your cause then you might be better to have something to back it up first!

uge

Visit site
Appreciate what you are saying Tia, however there is no need for sarcastic comments. They are not clever or helpful.

With regard to having something to back up my enthusiasm....we are waiting for material from the ILPH before the site can be launched.

The site clearly states "Coming Soon" and briefly what it is about...??

I sent you a pm as I did not want this thread to turn into an argument as so often it does!

Thank you for your support, it is greatly appreciated.

holly05

Visit site
i think under the circumstances we have plenty to back this up around 20 plus horses that have been saved from the dinner plates around the world by serious horse lovers this website will be up and running in the near future if any one wants to help with the live export ban please sign the petition on the ilph website
laugh.gif

wilder

www.parkviewsaddlery.com
maniscorse this is the ilph,s cause, in fact anyone who cares enough to sign the petition, and if you want something to back it up!!! take a look at their website and look at the hook not hoof campaign, there is plenty there to back this up which should be more than enough
all melissa is asking is for people to sign you don,t have to if you don,t want their is a choice which is more than the horses have

Skhosu

Visit site
ahh...so only those who rescue are serious horse lovers? I wouldn't touch that website with a barge pole as it asks for my email address...
Surely you could put something up if you want it taken seriously? I would love to support the ILPH in this, but not on a half baked website?

holly05

Visit site
this half baked website as you call it has achieved so much in the last month but to be honest anyone who needs to write comments like this can surely be of no use to this if this is how you feel about this website there are plenty of other ways to help these horses

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
this half baked website as you call it has achieved so much in the last month but to be honest anyone who needs to write comments like this can surely be of no use to this if this is how you feel about this website there are plenty of other ways to help these horses

[/ QUOTE ]

The entirety of this website is this:

"www.banliveexport.com

Coming Soon

If you would like to help us campaign on behalf of the International League for the Protection of Horses (ILPH), please enter your email address and we will be in touch
"

I think Triple hit the nail on the head - anyone interested in signing the petition, go directly to the ILPH website. It is their campaign after all, can't really see the point of a middle man. Even if this half baked one above is authentic, why would you not just go and sign the ACTUAL petition.....

4WhiteLegs

Visit site
Might it not have been better, instead of attacking Uge, to say something like....

I am always cautious of giving out my email address especially when there is no web site to speak of. However, if there is a link to the ILPH petition I will be happy to sign that...

Or, let us know when the Official site is up and running and I'll sign the petition......

No one was saying you're only a true horse lover if rescue a horse but I would say you can only be a true horse lover if you do your bit to help stop this horrendous practice of live export, your bit can be as simple as signing a petition to stop it.......

It so often seems that whenever anyone tries to rally up a bit of support for a good cause such as this they get such a slating on here....
frown.gif