Please keep Mr Moose in your thoughts today

annunziata

Visit site
Some of you may remember this post about my horse and the fact that he was diagnosed with kissing spine http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=574988
well we did not go with the scan in the end after lengthy talks we went for the surgery route and he is having it done today.
Please can you keep the vibes going for him...just sitting by the phone waiting for the vet to call :(

Booga22

Visit site
Some of you may remember this post about my horse and the fact that he was diagnosed with kissing spine http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=574988
well we did not go with the scan in the end after lengthy talks we went for the surgery route and he is having it done today.
Please can you keep the vibes going for him...just sitting by the phone waiting for the vet to call :(

Sending you lots and lots and lots and lots of healing vibes!!!!!!

My girliy is in surgery now for kissing spines as we speak and I too have my phone right by my hand ready to jump on it.

Let us know how he is x

kezimac

Visit site
Hope all went well - my girl has had her kissing spine operation today - she has had the cotts equine operation where they snip the ligament - I have visited this afternoon and taken her for a walk and she looks bright. We travel home tomorrow as 5hr journey home

Booga22

Visit site
My girly has had the dorsal resection and also 'the ligament snip'. Vets have called and they are really pleased with how it went and commentedthat once they "were in there", it was quite apparent how much she needed the Op.
She was still quite groggy, but also high as a kite of IV pain relief and pain patches - which I wouldn't mind some of!
She has to stay in for a few days but least that's the bad bit done!

annunziata

Visit site
thank you everyone for your vibes they did well he is fine!!!!!!!!! Opp went really well and vets feel that this was without a shadow of a doubt his problem. He was a trooper and took it all in his stride!! Vet asked me not to visit last night and he was having IV drips and all sorts to manage his pain so will pop along later this week. Had another update at 9am from my surgen saying he is moving around well and looking bright!! Fingers crossed I will be gettin my boy back on Saturday then the rehab begins!
Thank you again for your vibes it has meant a lot to me and Mooisekins

xxx

annunziata

Visit site
thank you everyone I am beam ear to ear knowing he is okay!! We have a long road to full recovering but is all goes to plan I will be able to get my foot in that stirup and start riding again on teh 1st of April!!

Wagtail- he had it under sedation standing at Fellowes Farm yesterday morning. Is your horse having the same surgery??