Please send Hugs to Ovidius

Twiglet

Visit site
Very sad news, lovely boy
frown.gif

Taboo1968

Visit site
Thank you sooooo much everyone for your thoughts and kind words and hugs....... I have read all of them and sat here sobbing again......

Even bigger thanks go to Matt (BBMATT/Magicbum) and Oli for taking such good care of the old man...... they have both been fantastic and I know Oli is totally heartbroken too..... so huge hugs being sent that way, even if we managed real hugs earlier today.....

And thank you gingermare for your kind offer of the red shoes, that made me smile through the tears..... but Gus is now pain free and running through fields with all our horsey friends that have gone before him..... RIP Big Grey Man, I for one will miss you sooooo much......

Tia

Visit site
I was so saddened to read of your awful news on the other thread. What a horrid day it has been
frown.gif

Sending you my very kindest wishes.

Tia x

Taboo1968

Visit site
Thanks Guys...... feeling much better about it all now.... think I was more upset at the fact that it was my other half's horse and he left me to deal with it all without any support..... BUT I am now single!!! (caught other half having an affair with a work colleague) So its certainly been an interesting week so far!