Please tell me I’m not totally wrong

Abi90

Visit site
How are things OP?

The same really as not attempted to ride. She’s getting scoped on Wednesday. It was the soonest I could get her in. Has trouble getting her to eat feed with Vitamin E in and having to wean her onto it as she point blank refused any feed with the right amount in to start!

Ellietotz

Visit site
The same really as not attempted to ride. She’s getting scoped on Wednesday. It was the soonest I could get her in. Has trouble getting her to eat feed with Vitamin E in and having to wean her onto it as she point blank refused any feed with the right amount in to start!

Let us know how it goes!
Are you using the powder? Hopefully she gets used to it soon so you can see if it makes a difference!

Bernster

Visit site
Glad you changed your vet! Fingers crossed you get some answers. It’s very frustrating when you’re looking for that needle in a haystack.

I was told my mare had an attitude. In fact she had kissing spines and hock arthritis. I don’t think they are naughty/trying it on etc for no reason - the owner just hasn’t worked out what it is yet.

Abi90

Visit site
Glad you changed your vet! Fingers crossed you get some answers. It’s very frustrating when you’re looking for that needle in a haystack.

I was told my mare had an attitude. In fact she had kissing spines and hock arthritis. I don’t think they are naughty/trying it on etc for no reason - the owner just hasn’t worked out what it is yet.

Im almost certain it’s a repeat episode of ulcers because of a change in routine. Not looking forward to going to the vet hospital, she hates them and hates vets after she was prodded and poked so much 2 years ago. Hoping we can keep the visits to a minimum