Please tell me Im mad!

Fairynuff

Visit site
Went to talk to a trainer and visit his yard with the intention of sending him my Quarter filly for breaking etc when I saw this boy. He is the same age as my filly and has 'Top Sail Cody' breeding. I am drooling and want to buy him. Please, tell me that I have enough equines in my life-i have 4 plus the other 8 on livery
ooo.gif
. I fell in love at first sight and couldnt get over his sexy hind leg-never seen on like it
crazy.gif
Opinions please
smile.gif

DSCF0003-13.jpg

DSCF0006-4.jpg

he is 20 months old.
This is my filly
DSCF0009-4.jpg

Enfys

Visit site
Only mad if you are giving silly money!

I can't quite see (specs gone walkabout) is he a bit grey around his face? Interesting speckled leg.

Going off to have a look at Top Sail Cody now.

Fairynuff

Visit site

[ QUOTE ]
Mairi, I'm getting a little concerned about you!!
crazy.gif
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Theres always room fot one more
grin.gif
The photo is one thing, the horse in the flesh is oh so gorgeous that I want him-he is one sexy boy
cool.gif

millyspaniel

Visit site
There beautiful, particuly like your filly
smile.gif

I have 4 and eveyone tells me am mad!!! i have my eye on another youngster, hes part welsh and gorgeous!
smile.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
My filly was 4,000 euros including her royal blue QH pedigree, this boy is a wee bit more with good breeding ( as Im sure you know). Oh is pulling faces but could be persuaded quite easily
smirk.gif
Will someone please say 'NO, dont do it, you will live to regret it'. I need an excuse not to buy him
shocked.gif
While we are on the arguement, here is my smexy filly again (last week). I may be biased, but isnt she lovely?
DSCF0029-3.jpg

Enfys

Visit site
smile.gif
Mairi, sounds as if you are looking for an excuse NOT to buy!
wink.gif
Still entire?

Frantically trying to convert Euros into $Cdn to get a comparison for similar horses here. I don't think it sounds a lot at all though for a nicely bred horse.

Royal Blue QH pedigree? Hurrumph
mad.gif
I only get a manky bit of paper with a seal on it for mine
crazy.gif
at least the APHA papers have a pretty ID picture on them
wink.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
4,000 euros would be 6,350 Canadian dollars (www.xe.com/ucc)

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that a lot for a maternal Shining Spark grandaughter? Her half brother (maternal)has just been sold for 25,000 euros at 3 years old
shocked.gif

D

Donkeymad

[ QUOTE ]
'NO, dont do it, you will live to regret it'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anything you ask my dear
grin.gif
You know if you don't buy him, you will regret it.
smirk.gif

Fairynuff

Visit site
He is still in possession of the family jewels, this is one of the possible problems. How could I (morally) have him gelded but how could I manage to keep him entire without suitable fencing etc. Beginning to wish I had never seen him
crazy.gif

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
4,000 euros would be 6,350 Canadian dollars (www.xe.com/ucc)

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that a lot for a maternal Shining Spark grandaughter? Her half brother (maternal)has just been sold for 25,000 euros at 3 years old
shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea Mairi, a horse is worth what you are willing to pay for it at the end of the day I guess, but the slightest whiff of points seem to up the price, even for an unbroken baby. Euro 25,000 is serious stuff.
crazy.gif

Wooooooo, Shining Spark is a NICE horse, I have just had a looksee at his picture. I'd never heard of him but am still just tiptoeing around QH family trees, I am getting there, slowly. Pretty, pretty boy.
http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/shining+spark

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Sounds like a good opportunity to me if you can make it work.
Just don't count your horses. When anyone asks how many we have we just tell them it's bad luck to count them.
grin.gif

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
Not been on here for a few days, (busted laptop). He is seriously gorgeous, sorry, but he is. I must say though, i like Madam even more. Beautiful colour and lovely look in her eye. Can't beat a chestnut mare
grin.gif

I am trying to think of reasons not to buy... ermm 1 more to muck out, 1 more to have work done with, another mouth to feed, i think that's about it really. Not brilliant reasons really.
confused.gif