Please tell me I'm not going to...

EquiGal92

Visit site
...DIE!

I brought a Likit Treat Bar (for the horses before you get any ideas LOL!) and I've heard people do lick and even eat them so would I be totally and utterly mad to have a slight nibble on it - its the mint flavour so can't taste that disguting IF I should try it :p :D

SuperCoblet

Visit site
Mint and apple likits are my favourite!
There's a different brand, pretty much exactly the same as likits, can't remember what they're aloes though. Anyway... Their apple flavour is THE nicest thing ever!

...not wierd... :rolleyes: :D

FreddiesGal

Visit site
I don't even buy them for my pony anymore. It goes straight in my mouth! (Cherry and Toffee Apple are the nicest ;))

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Buy the little lickits for his boredom buster but I eat the loose bits that sit on the top before I give it to him :)

Love the mint, mixed berry, raspberry ones.

Butterscotch was v Yummy but sadly was only limited edition Xmas one :(

dafthoss

Visit site
Nope the watermelon one is the best ever, the pony never even tried that one :cool: but of the non special ones the cherry one is the best :D.

JenHunt

Visit site
as someone who works for the food flavours industry....

the cherry one is lovely!

but I have an idea of the sorts of things that go into flavours, and the standards used to make them... can't imagine why you'd try them without that knowledge though!

Buds_mum

Visit site
Mmmm loove the apple one! Need to try cherry, am I right in thinking they are just sugar really? The mint one tastes just like mint sugar mice!!! Pony loves them too, but only in bar form!!!

Emilieu

Visit site
Ha ha, so pleased to read this, I tried the cherry last week and was quite taken aback by its deliciousness :D It was a pressie for horseface from the royal highland show, he was most put out at having to share!

wallykissmas

Visit site
Supalyx mellow mint is lovely tates just like wrigleys spearmint chewing gum, the old fashion strip type. I'm still alive and licking :D