Podcasts

Jayzee

Visit site
Evening,

Does anyone have any suggestion for equine/horsey podcasts. I have listened to Olivia Towers Tackroom Tales and really enjoyed them (just waiting for some more). So just wondered if there were any similar suggestions?

Thanks

Kat

Visit site
Buck off banter is very funny and Equi-ratings is good too. The horse hour is worth a try but I find it a bit fluffy bunny.

Kat

Visit site
I was looking for her podcast after I heard her on buck off banter but I can't find it. Is it only available on one podcast service? That's annoying.

KEK

Visit site
Buck off banter is very funny and Equi-ratings is good too. The horse hour is worth a try but I find it a bit fluffy bunny.
Those are the 2 I listen to, as well. Wish buck off banter was weekly!

Reactions: Kat

Old Speckled Hen

Visit site
OMG Thank You for Buck Off Banter - listened to it this morning whilst mucking out! Her son playing the Final Countdown on his Kazoo in the portaloo … So funny!

Reactions: Kat

scats

Visit site
I really look forward to Buck off banter, wish it was weekly. I love that they don’t take it too seriously and the presenters really bounce off each other.
I’m not massively into ‘advice’ podcasts, I find it all a bit too serious and cringeworthy.

Kat

Visit site
Try some of the Equi-ratings podcasts, they have a few different formats, some quite serious others quite daft. The presenters get on well and bounce off each other well too. I nearly fell of my horse because I was laughing so much during an episode recently.

Alphabetti spaghetti is fun, all of the Christmas specials are funny, and the ones like hall of fame or horse heroes are good. Some of the episodes can be a bit much if you aren't an eventing geek but you can skip those.