Police horses spooking at a rainbow crossing

doodle

Visit site
Seen on Facebook but I can’t work out how to link. The video is funny but the comments (from non horsey people usually) are even funnier. If you search Darren Grimes it’s there.

J&S

Visit site
We are supposed to be getting one of these at the bottom of the high street in Totnes! One of those typical Tones type things to go for. As we don't have any local police horses it won't cause problems to ponies but just goes to show that horses are not colour blind! Another little extra thing to train the horses for. Perhaps will suggest one as a Trec obstacle!!!

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I think they should have gone back and crossed that again properly. I'd be cross if I was in charge of their training that they left it like that. If that had been a demo type situation they might have knocked over a few people. Not really on for police horses!

Roxylola

Visit site
I think they should have gone back and crossed that again properly. I'd be cross if I was in charge of their training that they left it like that. If that had been a demo type situation they might have knocked over a few people. Not really on for police horses!
Be more inclined to school it in a safe environment, too many pedestrians etc around and the possibility of cars for me to make an issue of it there personally

Nari

Visit site
Some of the kids chalked NHS rainbows on the roads around here - not as bright as the one in the clip - and it was interesting to see the different reactions of horses and riders, and how the riders influenced the horses.