Poll, thought it would be fun to be able to see the figures.

Where are you living?

• Total voters

Enfys

Visit site
I'm the only 'Anywhere else' so far - I'm in Hong Kong!

Sorry :( I ran out of options, tried to remember all the countries. I think you must rate as the 'most exotic' location.

Who is our 2nd German resident?

Enfys

Visit site
@Enfys
The 2nd one is me. Hm, but I am German. Shouldn't have I participated? If so, I am sorry. :(

Turitea, I do apologise most sincerely if I gave the wrong impression :( it was not intentional :(

There are no rules in here as far as I am aware :) The more the merrier.

I think the 'overseas' title encompasses anyone who isn't where they started off if you see what I mean, or has an interest/connections with anywhere in the world. That is how I perceive it.

Whereabouts in Germany are you? My husband was born in Paderborn (BAOR) and spent 30 years in Germany, I only lived over there for a year or so, in Munster, I loved it there.

Last edited:

Enfys

Visit site
I think the 'overseas' title encompasses anyone who isn't where they started off if you see what I mean, or has an interest/connections with anywhere in the world. That is how I perceive it.

Nope, sorry, brain freeze today, I still worded that wrongly, oh shoot me now :( Gah, overseas means anywhere not mainland UK. :eek: Sorry, sorry.

Turitea

Visit site
@Enfys
Please don't worry. All is good. I just didn't want to screw up your poll. :) :)
I am in Lower Saxony at the moment but originally from Bavaria. I did spend 9 years overseas-overseas (NZ, UK). ;) Nearly moved to Montreal last year but it fell through at the last minute. Was really looking forward!!

Native Speaker

Visit site
@Enfys
Please don't worry. All is good. I just didn't want to screw up your poll. :) :)
I am in Lower Saxony at the moment but originally from Bavaria. I did spend 9 years overseas-overseas (NZ, UK). ;) Nearly moved to Montreal last year but it fell through at the last minute. Was really looking forward!!

I'm in Niedersaschen too! Wow! Small world!lol :D

Spent six years down in Baden Württemberg before coming up here in 2010 - originally from deepest darkest Surrey! :D

j1ffy

Visit site
Sorry :( I ran out of options, tried to remember all the countries. I think you must rate as the 'most exotic' location.

Who is our 2nd German resident?

Lol, that's ok! There is another HHOer in Hong Kong I think, and lucemoose used to be here :D

Tnavas

Visit site
All over the world there are people that have the misconception that New Zealand is part of Australia!! Even the University course I studied recently had Australia in there choice but not New Zealand!!!!

I live in the North Island of New Zealand in serious horse country, in a town of many Olympic medals.

Enfys

Visit site
Central Portugal - about 90 minutes north of Lisbon. Love, love, love it!!!

We almost moved to Portugal about 12 years ago, OH decided that the language barrier would be too much of a problem workwise, shame because I loved Portugal.