Poll, thought it would be fun to be able to see the figures.

Where are you living?

• Total voters

Booboos

Visit site
I grew up in Greece and rode there but didn't own a horse. There were two riding centres in Athens and one more in Thessaloniki and that was it for the whole country! Hacking was unheard of and turn out very very limited. It was a very elite sport and we were pushed hard to compete in SJ. We used to get some great trainers coming over, I remember Crago senior (Paul Crago's dad) telling me to tie my reins in a knot cause my hands were awful!

I moved to the UK at 18 and stayed for 19 years, now in France for 5. France is surprisingly different from the UK. Personally I think France is years behind the UK. It's difficult to find saddle fitters, impossible to find physios but plenty of homeopathic magic water on offer from vets!

j1ffy

Visit site
If I've got the right person lucemoose came and lived in New Zealand for a couple of years and is now back home in UK

Yep that's the one. She and I both moved back to the UK at the same time (almost two years ago now - the post of mine that you quoted is from 2013, how time flies!) and liveried at the same yard for a while, having originally met over dim sum in Hong Kong! Small world...

jokadoka

Visit site
Dutch born, living in France with British husband who works in Germany......about to return to Yorkshire forgood. Lived in UK for 23 years before coming to France, definitely feeling more British then Dutch!