Pollen issues - Liquid PollenX v powder version

comet!

Visit site
Also posted in the TR.

Does anyone use PollenX and if so, is there a lot of difference in strength between the liquid version and the powder?

Or, can anyone recommend anything else other than PollenX? My horse is ridden with a nose net but is still suffering a bit. Much as I like summer, I'm looking forward to the indoor season restarting in October :)

comet!

Visit site
I've not used this but I do know with other Global Herbs products the liquid is much more palatable and is stronger.

Thank you. He's on the liquid now, but is still struggling a bit. I think he would probably refuse to eat the powder version if it's less palatable than the liquid as he's quite a fussy boy!

Maybe I'll just have to accept that we're always going to have these random twitches during the summer months. It's just so frustrating that he has improved so much with the net (he would be unable to be schooled without the net) but I can't seem to resolve it 100%.

Sare

Visit site
The absolute best thing I've used- I think it's stronger than other products- is James Hart Allergallay. You can get it from HorseHealth. It really makes a huge difference to my boy

comet!

Visit site
The absolute best thing I've used- I think it's stronger than other products- is James Hart Allergallay. You can get it from HorseHealth. It really makes a huge difference to my boy
Thank you. I haven't heard of that one before, so I'll have a look.