Polo Lessons in Buckinghamshire/Milton Keynes

Shantara

Visit site
After watching "Faking it" where a bike courier becomes a polo player, I've decided I'd love some lessons! Does anyone know which the closest place to get lessons is to Milton Keynes?
I think it'd suit me better than jumping!
Even polocrosse would be good :)
Thanks in advance!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
They used to play Polo at Liscombe Park on the Soulbury / Wing road. Don't know if they still do but google them they have a website.

Odd Socks

Visit site
ooh if you find anything please let me know! Im in that area or there abouts and would love to have a go :)

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Theyre not the best at updating the website so probably best to give them a ring. If they don't still do it there they may know somewhere that does ?

Geegeesarah

Visit site
If you fancy polocrosse go on to the united kingdom polocrosse association website and you can pick up a club that is close to you. They usually are doing some training now ready for the beginning of the season.

cambrica

Visit site
They used to play Polo at Liscombe Park on the Soulbury / Wing road. Don't know if they still do but google them they have a website.
They did have big polo events at Liscombe but it wasn't anything to do with the Liscombe Equestrian centre but if I remember rightly theres a man who lives on adjoining land who plays. Maybe wrong. It would still be worth phoning Hayley at Liscombe as Im sure she would be helpful in giving you any contact details she may have.

Carefreegirl

Visit site
Yep know it wasn't run by the equestrian centre but it'll be easier to get info from them than the actual person that runs the whole estate / company :)

Shantara

Visit site
I'm usually quite good at finding stuff on the net, but I can't find much at all and the links that I do find are often broken :( I hate to be a bother, but does anyone know of any websites that are still up and I can get info from?

Silver

Visit site
Olney polo club do polo and polocrosse. It is in rugby but only a quick trek down the M1. Local polocrosse club is vale impi in long crendon Oxfordshire. Be warned very addictive.