Polo Lessons in the SE?

casio

Visit site
Does anyone have polo lessons in the South East? I'm in Kent but willing to go anywhere South of London.

I've been learning for a few years already, but only played in chukkas a handful of times, so would like a Club that would give me the opportunity to play chukkas more regularly.

Any recommendations would be great! Thanks :)

Arniebear

Visit site
Sorry cant quote! It is a club but they have recently changed their name! Probably why you couldnt find much!! Been a while since i was up there!!! (Uni days!!) They are now running under the name of home farm polo. Tom benson is the instructor! They have club chukkas every thursday and weekends! Very reasonably priced i played there for 2 yrs throughout uni :)

BBH

Visit site
Hi, not heard of that one, had a google but couldn't find much? Is it a club as well? Thanks :)

Ah, I wish...! Unfortunately I don't think my graduate wage will be able to stretch to their prices :cool:

Yes we found that its best to have a bank balance the size of the Guatemalan national debt. We were taught by Tarquin :D Actually got as much fun riding the ponies and found the bloomin stick just got in the way :D

DressageCob

Visit site
I don't know how easy it is for you to get to from where you are, but Luton Hoo Polo Club - Polo Prive- do lessons. Lovely ponies and accredited instructors :) And in a gorgeous estate.

casio

Visit site
thank you for all the replies :) think i'm going to try out Sussex Polo Club! They seem to be the closest to me and even do a discount for under 25s which is good news for my bank balance ;)