Pony Club Mums

TequilaMist

Visit site
Must admit have not had good experiences of pony club.Daughter joined for yr but we only went to a few rallies!That was enough!Can't be done with attitudes of some of them-got their heads stuck up their own a***!One kid on our yard came back in tears.They had chosen her pony to discuss confirmation and riped it to bits!Yes the pony had poor confirmation BUT kid loved her pony and it was honest and safe!!!I know they have to learn but surely there are kinder ways.There were other things but that really annoyed me,
That was a good few yrs ago so hopefully it will have changed!There was another one that had a better rep but it was a bit too far north to manage travelling etc. but to honest bar pony camp she got enough from local riding club,lessons and competeing

jemima

Visit site
Megotto - mine cost me £1200 off eBay 18 months ago but it has got a loo although no fitted living and it came with a year's MOT and Tax. Getting her through the MOT this time round was, um, interesting but not too expensive. I thought the one I saw was wood - but can't really remember, I was carrying out a survey of partitions at the time! I'd have been envious of yours because it's all one colour. Still she got us to the rally this morning and the only time she's failed to start was when the starter motor went bang!

We'll have to look out for each other at Ickworth - do you get as far over as Isleham or Little Downham?

Boxers

Visit site
I feel a bit like this too.

Although I started riding when I was 12, the other mums and dads at PC were all riding from zero, they were in the PC, they were in the Young Farmer's and they all live on farms and keep their ponies in paddocks by their houses. They also all hunt.

I have 2 ponies for my kids - they're kept at livery and we don't hunt (well cubbing once for elder daughter).

They are all confident and they all know each other from years back.

BUT they are all very friendly and we have been invited to dinner at two family's houses since we joined last Feb.

spooks

Visit site
jemima, i tend to only drive it as far as i have to ! lol so dont get to isleham or little downham, have heard of those places but dont know how far they are from me. my lorry is wooden and i have had new partitions made for it, and did half a paint job inside it. it was yellow so i started painting it white to lighten it up a bit got most of it done and couldnt be bothered to do the rest, so now it needs a paint job inside and out! what breed is ur lorry ? mines a good old bedford TK which would really benefit from having power steering! thats my only gripe about it!