Visit site
Waveney Harriers
smile.gif

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Royal Artillery

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhhh, I used to make rosettes for them, and the Beaufort.
smile.gif

No-one else from Devon apart from me?
frown.gif

jrp204

Visit site
Daughter is in Four burrow hunt, my parents joined me up with them donkey years ago, but i never went to anything as we had no transport - but i did have a tie!! just in case.

kirstyfk

Visit site
Moray and Nairn until I was 19.

Did everything from Games, Quiz, Dressage, Eventing, Showjumping to tetrathlon, I was a busy bee. And I went to almost every rally and camp.

PCEventer why are you not joining again next year?

Enfys

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I was Taunton Vale Harriers but lived in Devon. We used to have lots of interbranch competitions with Axe Vale though - was Daphne Slight (?) DC?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes
smile.gif
DS was the best DC I have ever come across, (and I've had dealings with many Pony Clubs one way or another) ALWAYS wore a skirt when she wasn't on a horse and she had a gorgeous grey arab mare called Liza, never forget either of them.........and I'll never forget one PC camp when we were all sleeping in an old cowshed, tin roof and all that, adults had been having a few drinks (as you do) and came and bashed the roof with sticks......scared the living daylights out of us all!!!!

RachelB

Visit site
Wilton Hunt from 2001 until about 2004 (?) ish. I hated it! If I had re-joined it would have been with the Hursley Hunt, but I joined the local riding club instead and haven't looked back!
Then again, senior camp at Stockland Lovell was ace (but not as good as RC camp at the same place!)

welshstar

Visit site
Joined South Wold north when i was about 10, was in it for about 4 years, didn't rejoin again till this year but i won't be joining next year as i haven't actually done anything this year!!

lizzie_liz

Visit site
I was in Moray and Nairn for 1 year and riding one very spooky pony who got me off 3 times in a week at camp!
Then moved to England and was part of West Middlesex, for a year and got presented a cup by WFP at our prize giving for highest place at Area Prix Caprilli, I wasn't on their SJ team as they said Honey was too young.
Then I moved again and was part of Garth Hunt, where we did the novice SJ and dressage teams. The area SJ team was made up horses all owned by 1 person. It was also a pony club with parents with lots of money. But I suppose that is what you get living near Windsor.
I only did each Pony club for about a year, wish I could have got more involved in them.

Jade2007

Visit site
Tickham Hunt, Area 11. Always have been. We're actually doing quite well, our representative came 6th at windsor, we won hicktead team & knowler farm team ode, although until we got our new dc we hardly ever even competed =[

dieseldog

Visit site
Weston Harriers. I used to have to hack to everything as we didn't have any transport. But I tried to do everything - even tetrathalon. Somehow one year I won the cup for being the best senior member.

We were in Area 14.