Pony free to good home...

Visit site
What the hell is that first picture 🤨

Guessing location is Shinfield written on a phone lol. It's not middle of nowhere really, little ways outside of Reading....Not really The sort of country you expect to see shaggy little coloured ponies free to a good home though. Wonder what's happened, if you couldn't afford to keep it you'd sell for at least a little bit of money surely?

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
What the hell is that first picture 🤨

Guessing location is Shinfield written on a phone lol. It's not middle of nowhere really, little ways outside of Reading....Not really The sort of country you expect to see shaggy little coloured ponies free to a good home though. Wonder what's happened, if you couldn't afford to keep it you'd sell for at least a little bit of money surely?

That area has lots of issues with illegal traveller camps.

Not referring to travellers, but my guess is that he would be delivered unseen 'for a fee' and once the fee was paid you wouldn't see hide nor hair of him.

Visit site
That area has lots of issues with illegal traveller camps.

Not referring to travellers, but my guess is that he would be delivered unseen 'for a fee' and once the fee was paid you wouldn't see hide nor hair of him.

Surely no one would be so brazen as to scam like that with their face all over the advert? (Assuming they haven't stolen the photos/pony actually exists....)

Reactions: JJS

Kaylum

Visit site
Another trick they do is you go to view the pony but it's not there but there are various other poor souls which are for sale and you just cant leave them there.

Leo Walker

Visit site
If I had a preloved account I'd have messaged by now. We have a spare stable at the yard and he looks like he would be a nice driving pony. I keep toying with the idea of getting another and then deciding not to look for one, and to see what finds me. Hes not 13.3h though!

mini_b

Visit site
If I had a preloved account I'd have messaged by now. We have a spare stable at the yard and he looks like he would be a nice driving pony. I keep toying with the idea of getting another and then deciding not to look for one, and to see what finds me. Hes not 13.3h though!
Sent you pm x

Leo Walker

Visit site
12.2hh seems more like it. I rang and no answer and they never got back to me. I suspect their is more to the story if hes not gone by now though. Anything free has people all over it like a rash usually!