Pony hit with blunt instrument

Nailed

Visit site
Another thought for you all.

A women bus driver has been sacked.
She stopped the bus as there was a huge toad in the road. Got out and moved the toad to safety.

One of the passangers complianed...

I find this quite sad!
Lou x

misst

Visit site
I think the world has gone mad
frown.gif
Poor pony and poor bus driver
crazy.gif

Tiffany

Visit site
I know it's not the answer but things like this make me so sad and angry I could do the same thing to the person who did this to the pony
frown.gif
Mind you I would just be lowering myself to their low, sick level so maybe not.

As for the woman who complained about the bus driver well she needs to get a life - how idiotic is that
confused.gif
Having said that the bus company are just as bad for sacking someone over one complaint. I hope her and the bus company are proud of themselves for putting someone out of a job
confused.gif

slingo1uk

Visit site
OMG the poor little fella , there are some evil BA$turds in this world, how anyone could do such a thing is beyond belief.
I wouldnt rest until i caught the swine/s and give them a taste of their own medicine BA$&^%$

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

joy

Visit site
I was crying when I read this.
We live in a country full of spiteful, nasty cretins with no fear of the law and whose parents are paid to breed.
I personally would kick these little shits so hard that they would never get up again let alone think about attacking a defenceless pony then I would go and meter the same to their parents.
I personally am sick of living in a country where people like this when caught are then treated as victims.
I would then don my kicking boots and kick all the defence barristers, bleeding hearts and soft touches into the nearest landfill and cover them in quicklime and quick drying concrete.
I'm a lovely person really, just sick of the world I live in.
RIP little pony now in Gods green meadows.

Chestnutter

Visit site
i think it's the past where she says that the pony would've just stood there that really got me.
frown.gif

i can't imagine anything like that ever happening to my horse, what a poor thing
frown.gif