Pony is in my bad books.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
One of those days today. Happily hacking out when pony saw a tyre that had been dumped on top of a hedge. He decided that today it was a monster and jibbed. Tried to send him on but instead he spun. I think some of his feet went off the tarmac onto the mud because the next second we were both on the floor. We both got up but annoyingly he had pulled two boots off and when I retrieved them they both need fixing. I can't get on from the floor these days and with nothing about to get on from we did the walk of shame home.
He hasn't come to any harm but I have a good collection of bruises and stiff hips.
The boots are giving me most trouble, I have 5 screws need undoing to replace straps and I can't get any of them undone so need to find someone who can do it for me :(
Better luck tomorrow.

Shysmum

www.youtube.com
Glad you are both ok. Shy and I went down on some black ice a few years ago. We were very lucky, not least that cars weren't about. No ice anyway else.

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
Oh cripes!
To echo all above, hope you both trot up level tomorrow.
Hot bath and anti inflams tonight x
That sounds a good idea. I have a good bruise on my shin where the stirrup got squashed against it. Still, we live to trot another day and I'm going down in the car tomorrow to move the tyre off the hedge. Pretty sure pony is fine, he's made of tough stuff.