pony of year

ra16

New User
Visit site
i got my schedule yestersay and am sending off my entry to the pony of the year show, i am wondering how do they let you know that you have been accepted?

thanks

robinsbrook

Visit site
I'll be interested to find out as well, sent my daughters entries off yesterday and would also like to know when we will be told whether we've got in or not. Fingers crossed we have got in.

rolorocky

Visit site
A few years ago we had a phone call to say that our entries did not get in !

Someone who sent theirs in a few days after us for same classes got in.
I may add that they did add another 500 pound (sorry no pound sign) to their entries for sponsership !
Good luck enjoy if you get there.

robinsbrook

Visit site
yeah we heard that too, a donation def helps... but am afraid this is already costing a small fortune (as long as we get in..) so am afraid i didnt add any donation. lol

beckiebeckyboo

Visit site
normaly as long as your entries are sent off a soon as you get your schedule you ll get in. very popular pony show! we ve never had ours returned. if you dont hear anything in the next week i would assume you ve got in

hoopala

Visit site
I know someone on the commitee pf poys and I can tell you that no one would have got their entries in because of adding £500 to their entries anyone who donates or sponsor's before the schedule comes out is guarenteed a place not after, the reason they do this is becuse it is expensive to hire the venue pay the judges course builder's etc, the prize money and prizes are fantastic and the commitee give up month's of their time for nothing for put the show on so all pony people should be very grateful to them!